This boutique design agency work with a brilliant mix of clients and have recently won some exciting new projects in placemaking, arts and culture and finance.
A part of the agency's funds go towards affecting climate, demographic and economic change - a recognition that in a time where they're asking client's to consider their brand purpose, they should lead by example.
With all of this new work in the pipeline, they're looking for a Lead Brand Strategist to join them and lead the charge on delivering strategically-led brand work.
- Identify, define and build strategic solutions to client briefs - from every aspect from initial meeting through to presenting the big idea, through to the art direction and realisation in a final design
- Understand your clients brand and product/service and become a natural extension to their team. Gather data, interview key stakeholders and prepare and host Creative Days to gain a deeper knowledge of their world
- Show empathy to clients by understanding their challenges
- Gather cultural and customer insights and behaviours
- Bring trend knowledge and understanding to the team to keep the studio ahead of the game
- Curate customer surveys for online surveys and focus groups
- Undertake qualitative field work
- Analyse data gathered and make strategic recommendations based on findings
- Identify unique opportunities to allow clients to challenge their sector
- Compile presentations to concisely tell the story of the strategy and prove to the client that this is the right direction of travel
- Be able to verbally present and entice the client, be a true storyteller
- Work collaboratively with the creative teams
- When not working on client projects, generate insight pieces for the studio
- Write white papers on findings and future strategies
- Build the studio's insight community across the internal platform
The ideal candidate:
- An individual ready to embrace a new challenge in a thriving design agency
- Someone who is flexible in how they work with clients and able to adapt to client needs
- This candidate will be experienced in brand strategy, developing brand propositions and working closely with creative on delivery
- The agency has a family-feel to it, so someone collaborative in nature would be very well-suited.
Get in touch with your CV to: email@example.com