This branding and communications agency in South London are looking for support from a Brand Strategist on an ongoing basis.
A rigorous thinker and idea generator who can lead and contribute to strategic brand and communications insight, ideas and direction.
This is an exciting, varied role that will suit a senior or a solid mid-weight who is confident leading projects.
- Strategic excellence
- Delivers brilliant strategic solutions that are strong, insightful and impactful that inspire and motivate the team and client
- Development and presentation of all client facing working sessions, workshops and presentations
- Project Delivery
- Is aware of delivery deadlines and expectations and manages their time, resourcing and sign-off process to successfully deliver
- Proactively communicates with the team to manage expectations and team planning
- Works with input and direction from the Head of Strategy and Director of Strategy
- Team player
- Inspires and supports the creative team with clear creative briefs, direction and insight and also ensures creative deliverables meet the brief requirements
- Additional requirements:
- Has strong analytical skills and enjoys insight and idea development
- Is smart and flexible in their approach to getting things done
- Domestic and foreign travel, sometimes at short notice, may be required
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in brand strategy and brand communications projects
- Experience in industries synergistic with this studio such as retail, telecommunications, utilities and health and beauty is helpful
Get in touch with your CV and availability ASAP: Strategy@tomorrowlondon.co.uk