I am working with a Premium Product Company based in East London and they are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Designer/Artworker to join their growing team. You will work on every aspect of their creative output including print, digital and social media design.
Supporting the Creative Lead, you will have a great eye for detail, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
You must be proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), skills in After effects, and Premiere would be a plus.
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Understanding of graphics and keen eye for typography
- A 'can-do' attitude and organized work ethic.
- Experience of working in a team, and to deadlines
- Good email and communication skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Good analytical skills and be a problem solver.
- Cataloguing product into line sheets and technical packs, brochures, and transferring the relevant product data accurately, across all documents.
- Assisting with designing presentations, story boarding, planning, and file management. (which could include animation within Keynote,)
- Provide support to the Creative Lead for photography style shoots (Moodboarding, concepting, researching)
- Support the graphics team on responding and generating artwork for Design Briefs.
- Understanding and good eye for typography, grids and design guidelines (Developing this knowledge through support from the Graphics team)
- Retouching images
- Colour rendering
- Resizing images for digital formats
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org