Midweight Creative Artworker
I am working with a B2B marketing agency based in West London and they are looking for a Midweight Artworker to join the team.
This agency helps clients build better B2B content marketing programs, accelerate their pipelines and goose the metrics that matter. They specialise in strategy, positioning, branding, digital marketing, content marketing, B2B SEO and every other weapon in the B2B marketing arsenal.
My client is looking for someone who has a solid understanding of how to set-up and manage digital/online content and print-ready artwork, and can turn their hand to implementing creative across a variety of formats. They are looking for career artworkers who also happen to have creative skills.
- Process driven, well organised, with the ability to see the bigger picture of agency delivery.
- Able to maintain quality control of own work.
- Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
- Display meticulous attention to detail and able to execute pixel perfect designs
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- A fast worker with strong layout and typographical skills and an eye for proof reading
- Have a thorough knowledge of digital design for web including creating interactive pdfs, social media graphics, web banners and sites etc.
- An interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies
- Thorough working knowledge of Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch would be desirable
- Collaborative attitude - we have very cooperative working methods here and don't tolerate big egos well!
- Checking for consistency with client brand guidelines
- Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Supporting the wider creative team in helping them bring their creative visions to life
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Resizing and repurposing of existing creative across various digital and print formats
- Retouching/grading of images
- Image searching
- Maintaining organised folder structures on the server
- Working with developers to create interactive and digital pieces
- Final artworking of approved files for a variety of formats and platforms, mostly digital but occasionally print-based
- Creating templates and style sheets
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com