|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
This creative and collaborative integrated agency in the Southwark area are looking for a Strategist/Planner of Midweight-level to join the team.
This role will be primarily working with a British fashion client - it's an incredibly exciting, new account for the agency and there's lots to get stuck into!
* To strategically lead, with support from the Strategy Director, the day-to-day
campaigns from client briefing to final creative output
* To support the Strategy Director in brand work, annual planning and additional
strategic projects on the account
* To develop a strong working relationship with the day-to-day team from Account
Handling and Creative to help manage the account, solve problems and make the
best work possible
* To identify opportunities for organic growth of the account
* Support the new business strategy with thought leadership pieces
* Inspire the broader agency with cultural and consumer insights each quarter
The ideal candidate...
* Will be of Midweight-level in terms of agency experience with demonstrable knowledge of ATL as a key focus, but of course a level of understanding in digital, retail, social &
content is important too.
* Fashion experience would be ideal, however a genuine interest in it is essential
* Experience of writing a creative brief and briefing it into teams
* Can run projects from start to end (overseen and supported by SD)
* Experience being client facing (meetings, presentations etc.)
* Confident and proficient in pulling together documents that set up and tell a strong
* Confident presenter - to both internal and external stakeholders
* Not afraid to challenge internally and externally, with persuasive, yet charming style
The agency offer a competitive salary, soft perks such as early Friday finishes, incredible annual trips away as a team and a collaborative, encouraging environment - no ego's here!
If this sounds exciting, get in touch to find out more: email@example.com