|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
This design studio known for their iconic visual style and progressive approach to brand creation are looking for a Resource Manager to join them.
This design studio known for their iconic visual style and progressive approach to brand creation are looking for a Resource Manager to join their team.
What's the role?
Working alongside the Client Services and Creative teams, key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and enhance the studio's resource plan
- Optimise work structures and process's
- Identify potential project or team risks
- Lead on sourcing and approving freelance talent
- Lead on permanent and freelance recruitment
- Support Client Services Director and New Business Manager with casting new projects
- Work closely with finance to track budgets
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their idea candidate will be hands on, confident and organised. As a key voice within the studio, you will feel comfortable liaising with senior members of the team, and thinking on your feet in busy situations!
Previous experience within Resource is essential, as is working within a creative agency.
How do I apply?
Please send you CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.