I am working with a London based next generation creative studio challenging brands to go further. They are looking for a Senior Art Director to join their expanding, multidisciplinary team.
This creative studio is an active collective creating and defining visual culture whilst championing authenticity, diversity and imagination in everything they do. They offer insight, strategy and creative services to the world's most progressive brands, connecting them to the new consumer. Dynamic and agile, this agency has a deep-rooted understanding of the current cultural landscape and access to a global talent pool, creating engaging experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
They are looking for a Senior Art Director to join their expanding, multidisciplinary team.
- The applicant would join an open environment studio, working across global projects as well as studio driven projects for our own channels.
- You would be expected to develop ideas with the creative team, lead conversations and pitches with clients and see projects through to final delivery.
- You would work with creative directors to work across campaign and graphic design briefs to create culturally relevant, thought provoking visual identities to push client's expectations and grow the visual output of the studio.
- Working as a Senior Art Director at this agency is a varied and demanding role but comes with full support of a welcoming and a creatively driven team.
- Are happy and confident owning creative development and setting art direction, leading on-set at shoots, managing post-production, overseeing the design and art working process
- Must have an exceptional taste level and well referenced in both commercial campaigns, as well as a strong knowledge of new and established photographers, directors, stylists, designers etc
- Actively look beyond trends, you must have a strong interest of visual culture historically and present
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring internal sign off processes are adhered to
- Have experience creating campaigns from brief to execution
- A good balance between planning and creativity with a technical understanding of the design process and deliverables
- Have experience with film
- Are friendly, reliable, down to earth, hard worker, good fun
- Previously worked with a small team of multi-facetted creatives to deliver large and small-scale integrated design projects
- Global fashion brand experience
- Solid understanding of Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in developing design briefs with fantastic organisational skills
- Intuitive, enthusiastic and able to multitask
- Experience of producing on-brand, creative solutions in answer to a brief
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role essential
If you are excited by this role and think you would be a good fit, apply and get in touch !