Are you a midweight designer looking for a new challenge ? Do you have a genuine personal interest in fashion and lifestyle with up-to-date knowledge of marketing and cultural trends?
I am working with an integrated communications agency and they are seeking a Midweight designer to join their team.
My client is a full-service creative agency that focus on retail, they also understand the commercial realities of retail. They work with a wide range of clients on a multitude of briefs, from social media or launch campaigns to DM and web build.
This agency has a unique culture and they are looking for people who will make a positive contribution to this, therefore the candidate must have the following attributes:
- A collaborative nature and an honest approach
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Take pride in their work
- Take responsibility
- Working on and helping to oversee design for one of their largest international accounts, working closely with the Senior Designer and occasionally, the Creative Director.
- Developing brilliant, creative design solutions for a variety of briefs from 'big idea' seasonal campaign visuals to trend-led fashion advertorials and everything in between.
- Upholding a consistent look and feel and brand personality whilst also being able to adapt to bespoke briefs or special formats.
- Working together with a dedicated team of designers, copywriters and art directors, taking part in brainstorms and reviews with a collaborative attitude.
- Reviewing/signing off artwork and overseeing design from adaption agencies and junior/freelance designers when needed.
- Confidently presenting work internally to account teams, planners and other creatives as well to client when needed
o Contributing to creative concepts and ideas for cross-channel seasonal campaigns
o Rollout of campaigns including press, TV, OOH, activation ideas and social
o Advertorials across various magazines and newspapers
o Design solutions for bespoke OOH formats including tram/train wraps and station dominations
o POS materials including in-centre posters, leaflets etc
- Impeccable attention to detail when designing and reviewing work
- Strong skill set in the Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to visualise designs with ease
- Strategic thinker, able to explain the thinking behind your work and ensuring it fulfils the brief effectively
- Collaborative and comfortable working with other designers, copywriters and art directors to develop creative ideas together
- Proven design experience across a variety of different formats from standard press and POS media to more challenging out of home formats such as vehicle wraps
- Ability to balance multiple projects at a time, managing your time effectively and knowing how much time should be dedicated to each brief
If you are excited by this role and would like to find out more, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com