Our client, a wonderfully unique Creative Agency (specialising in experiential and events) working with the best in the business within Entertainment, Sports, Retail, Events, and the FMCG space, are seeking a passionate Senior Account Manager with Events Industry experience to join them! You will be joining a super talented team to define briefs and generate creative ideas/proposals, whilst taking ownership of accounts, being client facing whilst overseeing campaigns from design through to delivery! You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects end-end designing and delivering immersive experiences globally across media campaigns, events and installations. This is a really exciting time to be joining this Company as they continue to lead the way in light & pixel technology, winning numerous prestigious awards and growing from strength to strength!
- Working across a high volume, of quick turnaround unforgettable experiences, for a variety of clients, you will support the creative pre-production process by responding to client briefs, collaborating with a Creative Producer to conceptualise and scope out work, ensuring that client's needs are met and expectations managed throughout.
- Manage budgets ranging from small to large, driving the projects from the first conversation and ensuring that the client's vision is clearly defined and relayed internally.
- Use your excellent pitching and presentation skills, so that you're able to champion your team's creative vision and convince your clients to think outside the box.
- Always keep an eye on the flow of work, to ensure everything is moving in the right direction.
- 5+ years events industry experience within a technical production company or AV environment- experience in the media and campaigns world.
- Understanding of light and pixel technologies i.e LED, projectors, 3D Projection Mapping, Large Scale OLED Installations etc.
- Out of home advertising experience.
- InDesign/ Photoshop exposure, knowledge of considerations for technical and bespoke builds.
- Strong client management skills!
- Ability to transform unrealistic ideas into unforgettable experiences, regularly working with budgets up to £250k+.
- Know how to quote for production and creative services.
If you would like the opportunity to join a fast-growing ambitious team making new waves in the media world, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!