|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Benefits:||+ Bonus & Benefits|
Currently working with a leading Real Estate Firm, seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator with Marketing and Events experience!
We are currently working with a leading Real Estate Firm who have a strong global presence within Europe, North & South America, Asia, and The Middle East who are pushing boundaries within the Professional Services space! They are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Project Coordinator with Marketing and Events experience to join their super passionate collaborative team! You will have the opportunity to help with the hands-on delivery of the planning, design and management of public spaces in London, working closely with the Marketing, Communications, Leasing and Asset Management Teams to coordinate and throw events across the globe- being involved from start to finish on concept and initial ideation phase all the way through to the running of the events. This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy a hands-on role where you can wear many different hats, learn lots of new skills and want to work with a lovely group of people!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and assist with the delivery of events from concepts and proposals through to running the event.
* Book event photographers and other specialists where needed.
* Write, manage, and upload event RAMs, Method and Risk Assessments.
* Assist with the planning and execution of the annual events plan for each building- (focusing on increasing leasing performance, tenant retention and brand awareness.)
* Collaborate with building management teams, security and subcontractors to gather necessary information to successfully deliver marketing events.
* Effectively resolve and/or escalate any potential event issues.
* Track Internet and email marketing strategies, feed into the event schedule for regional marketing activities and monitor deadlines.
Skills & Experience Required:
If you would like the opportunity to coordinate events across the globe and to have hands on involvement in all aspects of the process, then please send your CV in today!