This independent creative agency, with digital at their heart are looking to bolster their team with an exceptional Project Manager. This agency pride themselves on revamping global brands, giving them a new edge and reestablishing them within current and evolving markets.
This independent creative agency, with digital at their heart are looking to bolster their team with an exceptional Account/ Project Manager. This agency pride themselves on revamping global brands, giving them a new edge and reestablishing them within current and evolving markets.
What will this role include?
- Working as part of a collaborative and non-hierarchical team, you will work on a number of key clients across diverse sectors to oversee the delivery of integrated projects, from strategic re-branding, to social content, digital, TVC and everything in between!
- You'll be exceptionally hands on, from initial concept stages through to delivery, managing all phrases of production, from scoping budgets, creating complex timelines and tracking projects in resourcing/ PM tools such as Traffic Live and Harvest whilst supporting your Account Director on managing client relationships
- Whilst you'll be an organisational whizz and have excellent project management skills, you will also work closely to build relationships with clients and establish yourself as a main point of contact
- Working closely with your clients, you'll work to understand their drivers and challenges as a business so that you can strategically advise them through the creative process, offering key insights and ongoing support
- This agency deliver exciting work, and truly value their internal culture - they work hard, and they deliver within quick timeframes, therefore as an AM/PM you will thrive in fast paced environments yet know how to a cool head and an eye on detail to ensure that quality is never compromised
- You'll muck in with pitches and new business meetings, be ready to get your hands dirty and thrive when working with people who inspire you!
If you are an Account/Project Manager, with integrated experience, who adds value to the workplace, then drop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!