This fiercely independent and innovative research consultancy is looking for a Strategist of Midweight-level to join the team.
The agency pride themselves on going beyond average market research; they use innovative qualitative methods, technology and planning to elevate their findings for clients into brand strategy recommendations.
Role and responsibilities:
- The agency work with sports, lifestyle, food and drink and technology clients and this role will see you working on 2-3 projects at one time, each at various stages
- Reading data and plucking key insights from research to craft brand strategies and strategic recommendations for clients
- Writing simple and effective strategy documents
- Working closely with the research and creative teams on a day to day basis, as well as the strategy team of 4 (including Strategy Director)
- Supporting on client accounts, looking at ways to develop these
- Getting involved with pitches and presenting to clients in concise and innovative ways
- Supporting more junior members of the strategy and research teams
The ideal candidate:
- This position will suit a candidate who is eager to learn and interested in find new ways of doing things
- Someone with a good working knowledge of brand strategy including: architecture, positioning and innovation
- A well-rounded person who can really bring themselves and their personal interests to work
- A team-player who is happy working across a number of disciplines where required
- A strong presenter with experience in this
- Someone who is willing to travel
This agency have created a fantastic culture, with a really strong team ethic - this is a great opportunity to join and have your voice heard. In addition, the agency work a 4 day week.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org