A leading strategic branding agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director to join their successful team.
Based in the heart of buzzing London, this agency work across a range of clients within the property and charity sectors, predominately.
What will this role include?
- Managing and strengthening key client accounts; assisting your clients in identifying opportunities for growth, working to understand their business objectives and ensuring that the work delivered is always on brief and brand, exceeding creative expectations, cross selling the agencies wider offerings to optimise profitability
- Internally, you will collaborate across disciplines, to ensure that each project is appropriately resourced, delivered on time, within budget and to the client's requirements, always ensuring that the quality of work reflects this agencies reputation for creative excellence
- As a SAM, you'll muck in from initial brief to delivery, scoping budgets and managing all aspects of project management alongside client care and guidance
- You'll always exemplify best practice, supporting your wider team and mentoring the junior members of your team
- You'll be strategic, and know how to define and apply a strategic growth plan for your clients, demonstrating both a creative and commercial acumen
- You'll champion the design process and take accountability for the day to day deliverables of your clients workloads
- At your level, you will take a wider view of the market, and act as a true pillar of knowledge within the market, knowing that your clients can rely on you for creative guidance and market insight
To be considered for this role, you will be an accomplished Senior Account Manager, or perhaps on the cusp of Account Director, with a background in design and branding, highly familiar with the creative, integrated process and ideally, with previous experience working across property and/or charity clients.
This agency truly pride themselves on the set of values they abide by and have an excellent internal culture to boot! This Senior Account Manager will be driven, know how to work to and be motivated by KPI's, be empathetic in approach and creative in spirit.
If you are an established SAM, looking to join a leading strategic branding agency, then please pop you CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to discuss!