|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
Our client, an award-winning Digital Agency are working with a number of household names within the entertainment space!
Our client, an award-winning Digital Agency working with a number of household names within the entertainment space, are seeking a Digital Project Manager with client facing experience to join their passionate and collaborative team! You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of accounts mainly focused within the Mobile Gaming sector, and will work closely alongside the Lead Project Manager to help take these accounts to the next level, delivering a wide range of digital content from display advertising to social, web, animation and video content as well as pitches. With this being a new team there are a lot of exciting opportunites to learn and develop and get involved in new innovative areas of the business- you will play a key role in the teams growth. This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy a hands-on role as it will be a 50/50 split between project and account management responsibilities. Keeping the client happy (and entertained) and the creative and production teams motivated, ensuring everything is always running on-time and on budget to produce super high-quality work!
You will have the opportunity to work across a number of B2C projects, currently around 50% is animation project delivery where ideation and art direction are required, so this experience is essential!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
· Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, digital display, 2D and 3D video.
·Responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
· Internally manage the creative and production teams.
· Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
· Have the complete confidence and ability to work out timelines, project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing, issues, risk and scope along the way.
· Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports.
· Receive feedback and relay back to the team.
· Organise and lead status calls.
· Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
Skills & Experience Required:
· Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience in a client facing AM/PM role.
· Experience working with big brands with a strong focus on digital content production- social content (animated videos and static).
· Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game's world.
· Good understanding of design standards with a keen eye for detail.
· Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions and communicating feedback.
· Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception), writing your own briefs.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment managing multiple projects at once.
· Confident to form new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations.
· Likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills!
· Opportunity to work on big brands, including leading global mobile gaming giants!
· A monthly games budget.
· The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment with training opportunities.
· To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives.
· Monthly team meals and team outings every 6 months.
· Epic Summer and Christmas parties.
· Breakfast, fruit, massages and Friday beers!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV in NOW for immediate consideration and interview!