Our client, an award-winning independent creative agency, is looking for an Account Director to join their Client Services team. As AD, you'll manage the client/ agency partnership across a variety of retail focused clients, building trusted relationships with key stakeholders whilst maintaining a clear oversight on all project deliverables, spanning branding, retail/ in-store communications, digital and print.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that your clients receive outstanding service and quality of work; from taking the initial creative brief, to presenting concepts and scopes of work, to popping in and seeing them weekly to run WIP's and further develop the relationship
- You will play an integral role in growing the accounts you work on; using your commercial acumen to identify potential opportunities for growth, whilst using your strategic insight to offer valued advice to the client throughout the creative development phrases
- As this agency operate a flat structure, you'll report directly into the MD and BD and have their ongoing support, whilst rolling up your sleeves and managing the day to day, granular details of a project; from creating critical paths and breaking down cost plans, to briefing in creatives and suppliers
- You'll be passionate about retail and brand communications, always keeping an eye on the latest retail trends
- Naturally as an AD you'll be a confident people person, with the ability to strategically develop client relationships and successfully deliver on a range of creative projects
- You'll bring prior experience working in a similar design capacity to the role; either from managing BTL, ATL or TTL campaigns, ideally with experience managing brand campaigns, POS and/or in-store environments
- As you'll be heavily client focused, you'll be approachable, articulate and an invaluable brand ambassador
- This agency have a strong stake in the market for working with leading retailers across food & lifestyle; any experience working with these types of clients would be highly beneficial!
If you're an experienced Junior AD or an established AD looking for a new opportunity within retail/ brand experience design, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!