This brand and creative communications agency are looking for a Strategy Director to join the team.
The agency work with a mix of B2B and B2C clients in hospitality, fuel, real estate and finance and they're looking for an ambitious leader to guide and inspire the existing strategy team.
Please note that this position will be part-time to begin with, with the ambition of building up to full-time.
Role and responsibilities:
- Be the voice of strategy in the agency, leading and inspiring the team and wider agency to deliver strategic excellence for clients
- Help to shape the vision and strategy of the business alongside the business owners
- Managing the development, performance, and reviews of the strategy team of 3
- Develop and maintain great relationships with clients, taking a key role in meetings
- Spot opportunities and challenges that will help the smooth running of a project and ensure that accounts are continually developed
- To oversee all key strategic projects and pitches, suggesting suitable resources, designating responsibilities and time frames
- To sign-off all creative briefs and champion good creative brief writing whilst also sense checking all key creative work against a brief and provide clear and constructive creative direction
Personal and professional attributes:
- The agency's output works at roughly 20% brand building, 80% execution across content, comms and campaign planning. We are looking for an individual with a good balance of experience to reflect this.
- An efficient and empathetic leader, who is aware and considerate of their approach, with previous management experience
- Someone who can make confident and informed judgements, demonstrating a maturity of outlook
- As an independent mid-size agency, an open-minded individual who is used to a collaborative approach will suit this position
- This agency works predominantly in B2B, so experience in this will be preferable
Please get in touch with your CV: email@example.com