A creative agency with expertise in retail and brand design are looking to welcome an experienced Group Account Director to their Client Services team. Working closely with the senior management and the extended creative team, this role offers the opportunity to lead across a variety of projects spanning brand identity, retail and integrated campaigns.
What will this role include?
- As a Group Account Director, you will manage a small team of account handlers, overseeing the delivery of large global accounts, plus smaller bespoke projects for a variety of well-known retail and drink brands - you will advise, guide and mentor your team for success, giving them the tools and encouragement to deliver the day to day tasks autonomously
- You will take an overarching view of the agency, working at the top level with the owners of the business to forecast, drive new business and continuously farm client relationships
- You will take ownership of the agencies client service division to ensure project excellence across all creative output, being able to lend your hand to any area or discipline, whilst also maintaining first class client service
- You will assist in the pitch process, providing strategic thinking and direction for both live and future projects
- You will use your extensive experience in the industry alongside your strong business and commercial acumen to develop and manage the agencies business plan alongside the MD
What experience is essential for this role?
- Excellent leadership skills, knowing how to guide a team of more junior members, advising on the creative delivery of work, managing client expectations and always demonstrating best practice
- Top client management skills are essential as you will work to grow, nurture and scope accounts
- Strong forecasting skills are imperative for this role, as you will be working on the back-end of the business and will need to process figures and advise on P&L
- As this agency work with a number of global drinks/ alcohol brands, experience working on these accounts is essential! Alongside this, you will have a strong understanding of the creative process involved in both 2D and 3D design
If you are a confident, accomplished Group Account Director with experience across retail campaigns/ integrated advertising/ brand identity and prior exposure working on drinks brands, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk now!