This boutique, and rapidly growing creative agency who's offering spans branding, integrated communications and strategy, are looking to bring on board a talented Senior Producer.
This boutique, and rapidly growing creative agency who's offering spans branding, integrated communications and strategy, are looking to bring on board a talented Senior Producer. Working into a Head of Production, you will take ownership over the delivery of multi-channel work, for client spanning the Finance, Tech and Retail sectors, whilst offering support and mentorship to the junior members of the team.
As a Senior Producer, you will;
- Work closely with your team of account handlers and creatives, to create complex timing plans and ensure that projects are properly resourced in advance, taking the lead on managing all phrases of production across ATL, brand & internal comms, digital and print
- You will be responsible for the scoping of work across multiple creative streams; ensuring that budgets are properly allocated throughout the various phrases of delivery, keeping track of deadlines for all deliverables, through to being on-shoot and overseeing post production
- You'll be an organisational whizz, and know how to build effective relationships with your internal team of creatives and designers, championing them throughout the creative time line, whilst equally developing solid relationships with third parties and suppliers
- Whilst your Account Director will lead on the day to day client communications and bigger picture forecasting of the account, you'll be the go to day-to-day person, able to concisely provide updates at any stage of the process to the wider team
- You'll roll up your sleeves and take a satellite view over the development stages of all work, able to use your experience to roadmap effectively and foresee any potential project risks
- This agency is going from strength to strength, and you'll be fluid in your approach, happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
To be considered, you must;
- Have worked previously on large scale, multi stream campaigns that require working across various teams & disciplines
- Be an experienced Senior Producer, capable of running a project end to end without supervision and leading by best practice for your team
- Have a sunny disposition and be excited at the prospect of working in a growing agency!
- Ideally, you will have experience working on banking or supermarket clients and be familiar with this type of work
If you are a talented Senior Producer, with similar experience producing integrated work in a creative environment, keen to work as part of a rapidly growing agency, working with like-minded, fun and passionate people, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!