|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Benefits:||+ remote working + benefits|
Our client, a Global Digital Agency working with top names within the Technology, Government, Entertainment, Telecoms, FMCG, and Finance sectors, are seeking a highly experienced and passionate Senior Digital Project Manager to join their growing team to work 100% remotely! You will craft strategic project plans for 4-7 clients at one time, delivering full scope web projects and CMS migrations for enterprise clients. You will take ownership of task assignments and manage all day-day Project Management duties including project plans, risks, timelines, budgets, client liason, demos, lead discovery engagements and much more.
They are a customer-centric agency with 200+ experts, striving to make the internet better with consultative services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in favour of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives. Cross-discipline teams of 6-8 specialists organise around qualified project and product managers, always putting customer delivery front and center. They have a forward-thinking remote work culture which truly makes for a refreshing agency experience!
With the agency rapidly growing, you will have the opportunity to wear many different hats and need to be adaptable, you will be instrumental in their growth. You will have the opportunity to mentor others, and be actively involved in discussions surrounding the business, this is somewhere you can really make an impact, they offer excellent training and progression opportunities and you will really get out what you put in.
Your Role & Responsibilties:
· Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 - 7 active client projects, exhibiting senior-level ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation management.
· Craft strategic project plans and task breakdowns managing milestones, indetifying risks and mitigation paths, managing budgets, scope, timelines, resourcing etc.
· Successfully execute project plans by exhibiting ownership of task assignments to assigned project personnel, proactively removing blockers, and ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
· Deliver thoughtful, routine, comprehensive client updates.
· Deliver fixed price, retainer projects within expected timelines and budgets.
· Lead discovery engagements that expertly define cross-discipline project requirements.
Skills & Experience Required:
· 5+ years of experience delivering full scope web projects and CMS migrations for enterprise clients, ideally in a Digital Agency environment.
· PMI, scrum certification, or equivalent experience.
· Familiarity with Google Apps, Teamwork, 10,000ft, and Harvest.
· A practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
· Demonstrate a senior-level consultative, client-focused approach that emanates expertise, professionalism, and transparency.
· Expert understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives. Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the Account Management Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client relationships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally.
· Ideally some remote working experience.
If you would like to work for a forward-thinking leading Digital Agency who truly understand the value of remote working, then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!