This strategic led branding & design agency, based in the heart of London, are after a talented junior/ mid Account Manager,.
This strategic led branding & design agency, based in the heart of London, are after a talented junior/ mid Account Manager, to jump on board and join the team. Working on a variety of well-known brands, spanning lifestyle, alcohol, retail, fitness & health, you will be responsible for managing clients simultaneously with the delivery of creative, integrated work!
What will the role include?
- As Account Manager, you'll be equal parts Producer and PM; you'll be equally talented across managing project logistics, from scoping, to budget control, scheduling and resourcing, as you are managing your client's expectations throughout the creative lifecycle
- The agency work across integrated platforms, however you'll ideally have a particular expertise in the production of print, OOH, POS, packaging, digital, content & advertising, with prior experience in a similar creative environment
- You'll collaborate with the internal design team to ensure that projects are scheduled for a timely delivery, and that each project is resourced and tracked appropriately, whilst briefing in suppliers/ third parties, gaining quotes and ensuring that you are partnering with the best out there!
- Whilst supporting your seniors on larger scale projects, you'll get stuck in from day one managing your own small roster of clients
- Experienced in in project management and have top client facing skills from working within a similar creative, fast paced agency environment
- You'll be creative and passionate, knowing how to push the boundaries whilst managing your clients
- Experience across integrated channels and branding is key!
- You'll be flexible in your approach but also the type of AM who is keen to implement some rigour and process to ways of working
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to sink your teeth into an exciting new role, where you can take ownership across a number of projects, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!