This strategic led design agency, are looking for a hybrid Project/Account Director to join the team. Working on a variety of well-known brands, spanning lifestyle, retail, fitness, health and fashion, you will manage a variety of multi-disciplinary work, including packaging, BTL, ATL, film creation and digital. As a Project/ Account Director, you'll lead from the top, exemplify a sense of rigour and be a fierce advocate for the creative process.
What will the role include?
- Sitting in this senior position, you'll have an overarching responsibility for accounts assigned to you, guiding and managing the team alongside being the key senior contact for the client
- This team have a no ego policy; at this level you will still muck in with managing and creating project schedules, scoping and adding value to the creative development process end to end
- The agency work across integrated platforms, so you'll ideally have a expertise in the production of print assets, including large format, OOH, POS, packaging, etc alongside branding and strategy development
- You'll collaborate with the internal design team to ensure that projects are scheduled for a timely delivery, and that each project is resourced and tracked appropriately, whilst briefing in suppliers/ third parties, gaining quotes and ensuring that you are partnering with the best out there!
- At this level, you'll use your experience and understanding of the creative/ strategic process, marrying it with your clients vision to oversee and approve all creative before it leaves the studio
- Experienced in both producing and project management and have excellent client facing skills in a similar creative, fast paced agency environment
- You'll be creative and passionate, knowing how to push the boundaries whilst managing your clients
- Ideally, you will have worked at the Account Director level previously
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to sink your teeth into an exciting new role, where you can take ownership across a number of projects, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!