This London based creative content agency are looking for a Production Director with expertise in post-production.
This London based creative content agency who work worldwide with some outstanding clients are currently looking for a Production Director to join them!
As Production Director, you will oversee and mentor a team of talented Producers, managing the creative production process from brief to client handover; overseeing the project from start to finish, managing budgets, schedules, clients and overall delivery.
- As this agency grows, you'll add a sense of rigour and shape the internal processes; using your previous experience of working within Production to streamline systems and ensure that the studio is working as efficiently as possible
- Leading this dynamic team, you'll know how to spin lots of plates in such a fast-moving environment, from overseeing budget sign off and tracking to building exceptionally trusted relationships with suppliers and clients alike
- You'll be commercially aware and take ownership over the financial aspects of the production arm of the agency, working closely with and reporting into the Head of Production
- You'll be a conduit across teams, branching together your team of Producers with Planners, Creatives and Account Managers to ensure that all briefs are delivered to specification
- Using your own network, you'll be able to build a trusted pool of freelance resource that you can call upon in the eleventh hour!
- This agency specialises in short form, animation and live action, however a HUGE bonus will be a Production Director with experience across post-production!
If you're a Production Director, keen to muck in and really shape this incredibly talented team, adding value both culturally and commercially, be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!