This international creative consultancy are looking for a Digital Account Director to come onboard! Working with a lean client services team, you'll support upstream to your CSD whilst running your own portfolio of clients.
- You'll understand your client's communications needs, working both externally to shape a brief and internally to scope, define and deliver a variety of digital products and solutions
- Working closely with key stakeholders, you'll quickly build rapport and trust, able to not only deliver against expectations but also work to identify opportunities for growth
- As AD, you'll utilise research, insight and market intelligence to strategise innovative digital development plans, able to discuss a client's digital landscape including social media platforms and reach
- You'll lead on key client meetings, pitches and presentations, knowing how to inspire your clients whilst also challenge and educate them
- As AD you will have full responsibility for the commercials of your accounts, whilst ensuring all T&C's and project admin are signed & archived
- Working cross collaboratively with the wider team to ensure that digital is aligned with brand, strategy, print, film and creative
This role would suit an experienced AD who has previously worked across digital builds and deliverables, who is comfortable and confident working in this space across corporate communications. In return, this agency offer a fantastic culture, unlimited opportunities for growth and mentorship, plus a lovely central London studio to return to later this year.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!