We are partnering with an independent branding agency based in London. They are looking for a highly skilled creative Design Director to join their team.
They are looking for someone to take the next step, working with others, including client founders and principals, to design the hospitality, leisure and lifestyle brands.
You will also be leading a small team with big agency benefits, including private healthcare, flexible working and the opportunity to work towards a position on the management team with performance related profit share.
To turn client briefs into excellent, effective creative work by…
- Simplifying complex information into coherent, compelling ideas and arguments. Listening well. Asking the right questions. Challenging client thinking where appropriate. Commercially savvy.
- Leading from the front creatively, bringing executional flair.
- Motivating others, elevating ideas of what's possible, establishing effective plans for reviewing work.
- Presenting with authority and enthusiasm.
- Helping frame projects from the outset - from timings to resourcing - to ensure projects hit benchmarks.
- Developing strong relationships with clients that expand projects.
- A premier-league creative with a book of ideas-driven brand work ideally in sectors where people and places matter.
- A clear thinker with the ability to distill complexity into beautifully simple ideas.
- A writer who can cut through complexity with creative expression.
- An advocate who can present with authority and clarity.
- A leader who can develop junior team members and direct seniors/suppliers
- Intelligent. Asks 'why?' Unafraid to challenge convention where needed.
- Visionary and inspiring.
- Boundless commitment to going above and beyond.
- Energetic, optimistic and passionate about people, places and design.
- Autonomous and self motivated, happy in a small, dynamic team.
- No ego. Empathetic and emotionally sensitive.
- Wants clients and direct reports to flourish. High level of professionalism.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org