This international branding agency, who specialise in creating multi-media campaigns for the property and corporate markets, are looking for a Senior Account Director to join the team, to take lead on European based projects.
- As Senior AD, you'll manage a lean account service team, who focus on Europe-based projects, overseeing the delivery of work from brief to execution from an overarching position
- Given the markets you'll be focusing on, you'll need prior experience working across EU markets and/or a cultural background within Northern Europe
- You'll write proposals and pitch documents, collaborating with the wider agency and supporting with the development of new business
- Whilst you'll oversee your team, who will manage the day to day progression of work, you'll be seen as the point of escalation and seniority for clients
- You'll take accountability for the financial health of your client accounts, inc financial forecasting, invoicing, etc
- To ensure that your team deliver the best service and creative, you'll ensure an even distribution of work, managing team resources and supporting with project scoping
To be considered, you'll need considerable experience within destination/ property marketing, with a background [personally or professionally] in Northern Europe.
If this sounds like you, be sure to pop your CV over today for consideration - CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk