This award winning agency, who create and curate bespoke installations and environments are looking for a promising PM/Curator to join the team based in East London.
Sitting within the curation department, you will;
- Collaborate with the Lead Curator, to manage artworks for a variety of clientele
- Leading internal and external client meetings on a weekly basis to check in on project status
- Emerge yourself in market research, to ensure this agency are staying on top of emerging trends in the art world
- Building and managing a strong database of talent/ artists, overseeing the commission and procurement process of work
- Managing the inventory and collection of projects, alongside handling meeting notes, agenda's, curation processes and systems
- Oversee the installation of artworks and all project logistics to ensure flawless service
To be considered, you'll need;
- Strong project management skills, able to manage budgets and collaborate with the wider PM team
- Comfortable with public speaking and able to build relationships
- A passion for art and design!
- Skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with live installations/ site environments
If you are obsessed with arts, culture and installations, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk