We're currently working with a London based design consultancy, who specialise in creating branded environments and consumer experiences for global clients within the retail, lifestyle and leisure sectors, who are in need of a Freelance Client/ Project Manager.
- As a key client partner, you will play a pivotal part in the client's experience; you'll focus on developing a strong understanding of their strategic business needs, and be hands on in managing expectations throughout the entire creative process
- You will manage the planning and scoping of this large retail project, monitoring activity and schedules, budget and cost allocation and resourcing, whilst working exceptionally close to your clients across all levels of seniority
- You'll be commercial and be able to identify possible opportunities of expansion and strategic growth for your client, whilst also taking full responsibility for the financial forecasting and management of this project
- Whilst you will heavily focus on client management, you'll be equally as savvy with project management, able to manage all aspects of delivery, including costing, supplier management/ negotiation, status reports, milestone documents and contact sheets
- You'll know when to draw in other skill sets across the agency to further add value to the project, from strategy through to the Creative Director
- This role requires prior experience and knowledge around working on retail projects [built environment/ pop ups etc] ; you'll jump in from the design development stage and oversee through to fit-out; therefore, you'll be accustomed to the nuances of this remit of design, and be comfortable and confident leading on such projects
- You'll be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, able to pull teams together and build relationships both internally and externally
- As Senior Client Partner, you will be great with numbers and take full responsibility across budgets and forecasting
If you are an experienced Client/ Project Manager with a proven track record of leading large scale retail projects, available immediately for a freelance booking, then be sure to share your CV ASAP with CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk!