We are partnering with a food brand renowned for its healthy snacks made with wholesome ingredients. They are looking for a Mid/Senior Graphic Designer to join their close-knit design team.
Working as a Mid/ Senior Graphic Designer for the in-house creative team you'll do everything from packaging and point of sale to ideation and illustration. Working closely with the wider team to bring ideas to life.
- Owning the creative output of their social platforms, email campaigns and shopper activations.
- Line management of a Mid-weight Designer.
- Taking product propositions and developing them into creative packaging.
- Working with other teams across the business to develop early-stage concepts and scamps that explore multiple creative routes.
- Working with their brand team to create engaging campaigns.
- Creating final artwork from digital assets to print and packaging.
- Highly proactive with an exceptional level of craftsmanship.
- Design obsessed and up to date with the latest trends across social, packaging and campaigns - especially within the world of food and drink FMCG.
- Able to maintain clear and cohesive communication with Project Managers and Production teams throughout a project.
- An encouraging people-first line manager who inspires and motivates.
- As confident with a camera as you are a sketch pad.
- A strong presenter of ideas to internal and external stakeholders both verbally and visually.
- Confident to review work to ensure high quality and standard.
- Excellent multi-tasking and deadline management skills.
- A real people person full of creative energy who enjoys collaborating with multiple teams.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com