This independent creative agency based in London, are looking for an Account Director to join them immediately, to take ownership a key account, whilst managing a portfolio of other brands.
You'll quickly establish yourself as the go to person for your clients, whilst managing the day to day of campaign delivery; budgets, proposal writing, timing plans and all client communication.
- You'll work closely with your clients alongside collaborating internally with strategy, creative, copy and artworkers to ensure the timely and on brief delivery of work
- Your experience will be multi-channel and you'll be comfortable with applying creative to various disciplines, aware of the individual processes and nuances!
- At the AD level, you'll be expected to add strategic value to the creative process, knowing the right questions to ask your client, utilising your own judgement having built an in-depth understanding of your their business needs and challenges
- You'll quickly instil a level of trust and confidence between agency and client, managing expectations around key concepts, brand & campaign strategy, deliverables and general project logistics
- Ideally, you will have experience in B2B communications, and any previous knowledge across internal communications or recruitment campaigns would be highly advantageous but not a dealbreaker
If you are an Account Director, with creative agency experience, looking to join a talented team, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!