We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary design studio that work with a wide range of brands. This agency are looking to recruit a Packaging Artworker to join their multi-disciplinary team in East London.
A deliberately non-specialist studio, this agency work on a diverse range of projects across a wide range of disciplines. The right candidate will positively embrace this approach, have an excellent understanding of print processes and a keen eye for detail.
The Packaging Artworker will work within a collaborative environment amongst a friendly team of creatives.
Reporting to the Production Director they will produce print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
- Working closely with the Production Director & Senior Artworker to produce whatever the studio requires, be it print artworks, digital artworks, brand asset sets or mockups.
- Collaborating with Designers to help them realise their design intent.
- Assisting Designers in specifying inks and finishes to use for different applications.
- Creating low-res files for internal / external signoff and helping to manage the internal sign off process.
- Creation of hi-res print ready artwork files.
- Managing the in-house artwork version control and filing process.
- Working with mock-up agencies to assist in the creation of prototypes/mock-ups.
- Attending press passes, alone or with clients, to give the final artwork sign off.
- Liaising with Project Managers to define briefs.
- Taking ownership over client work you are appointed Brand Guardian for and their always considering their ways of working.
- Creating and exporting assets for client use.
Must have skills / experience
- Experience of producing print ready artwork across a range of areas including branding, packaging, print and publishing.
- Experience in packaging artworking.
- Mac proficient with excellent Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop skills.
- Understanding of all major print process.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload independently & also within the Production team as a whole.
- Able to speak technically & professionally with printers & clients about our artwork.
- Strong communication skills, internally and externally.
- Able to handle a fast paced & ever-changing studio environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org