We are partnering with an international strategic brand consultancy. They specialise in brand research, brand strategy, brand identity and multichannel brand experience design.
To direct and undertake design and branding projects and work alongside a strategy consultant and creative director to deliver creative that aligns with the strategic objectives of each project.
The role will involve providing support and guidance to junior members of design team. Provide support in curation of pitches and the winning of new business.
To work across a range of brand identity and brand marketing projects for clients in the finance, technology, real estate and professional service sectors. Covering everything form concept creation.
- Work with clients to explore new creative territories and challenge current thinking
- Develop creative concepts that work across different platforms and media
- Produce creative communications
- Produce brand identity systems
- Develop brand management guidelines
- Present and articulate creative ideas to clients
- Attend client meetings as necessary to present work
- Direct other designers and suppliers and oversee execution of creative concept across different media
- Commission and art direct photographers and illustrators
- Quality control artwork and print deliverables.
- Run design workshops and training sessions for clients
- Contribute new ideas to help the client think about new ways communicate more effectively and creatively
- Art direction of photoshoots
- Able to use the principal design software, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Premier
- Ability to create robust presentations and communicate a rationale behind the work.
- Have a good understanding of the principles design for digital media
- Have experience in applying concepts to the built environment
- Have a keen interest in the latest design trends
- Good eye for typography and layout.
- Have experience developing logotypes and understand the principles of design systems to create cohesive design solutions across multiple platforms/touchpoints
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com