We are working with a global content marketing agency, who are looking for a talented Freelance Account Manager to join their client services team here in London for the next 8 weeks min. Working with a portfolio of clients within the financial services sector, you'll collaborate with your peers to lead in the delivery of content, whilst managing client relationships day to day.
- You'll blend your hands on client servicing skills with content marketing, from developing a strategy with the insights team to implementing across channels
- Working closely with clients, you'll manage their expectations by being on hand to answer any day to day questions, whilst always adding value to the long term relationship
- You will have oversight on all project timings and budgets, aware of where all deliverables are up to in the production phrase and work closely with your peers in the Insights team to understand strategic approach and implementation
- Working with creative, production and editorial, you'll assist in developing concepts that not only reach client briefs, but also exceed their expectations
- Staying on top of industry trends is key! You'll be curious about your competitors [and your clients!] and always have an up to date overview on content marketing trends
What experience do you need?
- Prior agency experience within planning or account management, with a strong understanding of content marketing strategy across socials
- You'll be detail orientated, organised and responsive
- The ability to quickly build internal and external relationships with various teams
If this sounds like you, and you're looking for your next exciting booking, get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to find out more!