This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product focused UI Designer to join a global client in their rapidly expanding in-house design team working on their portfolio of B2B projects for around 3-6 months with an opportunity to extend.
There are numerous ongoing projects, but you will be primarily working on design and implementation of a large scale, responsive, cloud-based platform. The ideal candidate will have extensive data heavy UI and digital design experience, dashboards and software and product design examples rather than B2C creative and websites. Any experience with data visualisation would be very beneficial too.
DAY TO DAY
- The project requires a high level of platform design experience, designing responsively across devices and a strong background in designing for data rich environments including dashboards and data visualising.
- You will be working closely with the UX team to design experiences across devices, and touch-points
- You should be able to rapidly come up with creative ideas based on insights and intuition and ideally have a traditional design background too
- You must be able to prototype ideas quickly
- You will also participate in multi-disciplinary co-creation workshops at different points throughout the product- and service-design process
- Previous B2B experience is a must have
- Previous experience working for clientside in-house teams or consultancies working in a collaborative environment
- Experience helping UK and/or Global brands design and deliver digital products and services
- A belief in risk-taking design, always pushing beyond the expected solution, and making something you would love to use
- Software skills including Sketch, Figma, XD, Creativive Suite