We are parenting with a creative brand and design agency. They are looking for a Junior Designer to join their Brand Communication team.
You'll have an appreciation of the subtle nuances within brand communication and the mediums through which it can be executed. You will be someone who will rise to this challenge and not be afraid to try new things, you need to be a thinker and doer at the same time, be able to step up, pitch in and deliver on it, with creative flair.
Typical accountabilities and expectations may include:
- Be a team player - work seamlessly with the Brand Communication, Interiors and Architecture Teams.
- Think differently - you'll think strategically and conceptually to solve communication challenges
- Have superior craft - impeccable graphic design skills with the ability to use and abuse all mediums to express your creativity.
- Be methodical - ensuring your projects are planned out, maintained, formatted and organised.
- Show a ravenous curiosity - to develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the consumer trends and related design trends, sharing interesting things with your team and the wider company.
- Have excellent time management - to be able to complete tasks in the time allocated and to be able to work to deadlines effectively while under pressure.
- Bring no ego - having the confidence to voice your opinion but be prepared to dig deep and help your team wherever necessary.
- Be an independent thinker - you'll take the initiative and see opportunities outside your day-to-day
- Have an eye for detail - be able to cross all the T's and dot the I's, but more importantly identify the little things that will make the difference.
- Be technically aware - be proficient in Adobe Suite ( After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign ) with a drive to learn more during and outside your day-to-day deliverables.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org