This East London based agency who create dynamic campaigns and editorial content for a variety of culturally engaging lifestyle brands, are looking for a passionate and forward thinking Creative Producer. In this role, you'll manage projects from brief to delivery, including still & moving image, content, activations and seeding kits.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a production house previously, with some agency experience. You'll have a strong understanding of the production process and be capable of running your own projects alongside supporting the team.
- Working on a number of popular, global fashion & lifestyle accounts, you'll collaborate with Client Services to take ownership over the logistics and production of a project, including budgeting, scheduling, briefing in the required skill sets and overseeing through the production phrases
- You'll understand the importance of building strong relationships internally with your peers, but equally externally with suppliers to ensure the timely, cost effective and high quality delivery of work spanning creative campaigns and content
- To suit this role, you must have prior agency experience working across producing and production, aware of the creative process and how to work from concept through to delivery, across multiple channels
- This agency pride themselves on creating disruptive, cutting edge campaigns, and given their client base, you will have experience or a passion for working on lifestyle and/or fashion brands
- This agency are growing and evolving, and you'll be the type of person who likes throwing in their opinion and pushing the creative boundaries of your clients, whilst championing the team
If you're a talented Creative Producer, seeking a new role, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!