This leading global brand and design studio are looking for a competent, process driven Project Manager to join the team. Working with a talented Programme Director, you'll support in the end to end delivery of work, ensuring a smooth and successful creative process, whilst being the conduit between Client Services, Production and Design.
- You'll map out the plan for each project that runs through the business, attending kick off meetings and setting up internal systems and tracking tools around each project to identify resource needs and timeframes
- As Project Manager, you'll solidify yourself as the team go- to for all project lifecycle questions, supporting the Client Services, Strategy and Design team
- Using the internal tools to manage project reporting, resourcing and budgeting
- You'll be one step ahead at all times, able to provide practical solutions for the surrounding teams to ensure that each project is achieved within the desired timeframe and budget
- You will be focused on streamlining all aspects of delivery, and will use your experience to identify ways to optimise internal processes
- As PM, you'll work closely in cahoots with the Creative Services Team, ensuring that you're aligned in all project logistics and details, and that each team is efficiently resourced in advance of project kick off
- Whilst the work is mostly branding centric, you'll also arrange and attend photoshoots
To be considered, you'll need strong mid to senior experience as a Project Manager from a similar creative agency background. You'll be process driven, rigorous in approach and ready to dive right in!
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at email@example.com to discuss!