An award-winning integrated creative agency that strategise, develop and deliver beautifully crafted work for world renowned fashion and lifestyle brands are currently looking for an Account Manager, to join the dedicated team on a core account.
- Working alongside the wider team in the development of time lines and budgets for multiple cross channel campaigns; from POS, to digital, TVC's and content!
- Whilst you will support your peers on larger campaign production and delivery, you will also take ownership of a number of your own workstreams, managing from brief to launch through all stages of production, including photo shoots, OOH, digital, in-store, DM and everything in between!
- Working from initial project kick off to delivery, you will be collaborating with the wider team to continuously ensure that strategy and creative align, alongside keeping an eye on budgets, time lines and resources
- Working closely with your clients, you will develop strong and trusted partnerships, always offering support and relevant, on trend market insights
- As a global creative lead, this agency work with a number of partner agencies across Media and PR, and in this role you will be a key lynch pin between your agency and externals, ensuring that each network is aware of the status of work and collaborating as best as possible
- Previous experience working in a creative agency with a strong knowledge of ATL and BTL communications; ideally you will have worked on Fashion/ Lifestyle brands previously, however a passion to do so is equally advantageous!
- A natural communicator with proven experience in a client facing role dealing with clients, demonstrating the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- The ability to multitask and remain organised whilst working across several tasks, accounts and campaigns at any given time
- Detail orientated - someone capable of getting work done on time but to a high quality and specification
If you are a proactive, forward thinking Account Manager, eager to work on a leading UK lifestyle/ fashion brand, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!