We are partnering with a creative agency that specialise in Strategy, Retail, Digital, Brand, Motion, Media & Partnerships and Communications.
They are looking for a creative Mid/Senior Designer to join their team in London. You will work within the creative team to create design solutions for their full range of clients.
Areas of responsibility:
- To work with the wider studio team to deliver high quality creative solutions.
- To interpret and develop client briefs alongside the client services team.
- To coach and mentor other members of the team, where appropriate.
- To continually develop technical skills appropriate to the role.
- To present creative concepts to Client Services and the Studio Team in a thoughtful and articulate manner. Deliver presentations to clients as appropriate.
- Experience of delivering and winning client pitches.
- Experience working in a branding or creative agency.
- Interest in fashion, sports and lifestyle.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to articulate concepts and ideas to the wider team and other departments.
- Ability to encourage and develop junior members.
- Ability to self-manage
- Self-driven with a positive outlook.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com