We are partnering with a design agency that specialise in branding and packaging. They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative team to deliver extraordinary design by imagining unique answers to creative problems, developing striking and compelling designs, thinking on their feet to help the creative cause and inspiring their colleagues and companions.
This role is on the consumer side of the business working primarily with their FMCG clients, so you must demonstrate experience of the creation of brands and products from strategy to concept through to the delivery and a demonstration of the ongoing management of the more detailed principles for managing product messages, pack hierarchies and range navigation.
You must also have a greater awareness of branding across all touchpoints, being able to demonstrate an understanding of on and off pack ideas with big idea communication, plus show a passion for digital and animation.
- Must have experience working in a branding and design agency, with experience working with FMCG and Consumer brands.
- Worked across variety of business sectors, solving design issues
- Experience working within print and digital.
- Experience of Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Sketch are a bonus
- Researching and showcasing the use of new and relevant technologies
- Directing projects safely through the design production process
- Strong sense of structural packaging design and sustainability challenges
- Direct and oversee work through print and digital production techniques
- Oversee and approve detail ensuring things are 'right first time'
- Championing and offering new techniques for creating ideas amongst your team
- Exploring new understanding and knowledge of the changing face of design
- The ability to think digitally, from digital advertising, UX, UI and brand in motion.
- Flair for trying new design expressions, stepping out of your 'comfort zone'
- Mastery in imaginative 'total brand' thinking
- Developing solid methods for building, writing brand narratives
- Organising teams to undertake ideation, creative exploration and design solutions
- Defining the standard of creativity with unique, extraordinary design
- Independently responsible for the quality of creativity for themselves and others
- Regularly achieving ambitious, extraordinary design and creativity
- Assisting in the creation of propositions and objectives for creative briefs
- Creating design strategies by planning and concepting solutions
- Inspiring the team to learn about our client's brands and business
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com