We are partnering with a design lead branding agency, and they are looking for a conceptual, creative and strategic Senior Designer to join their team.
This agency works across a broad range of disciplines and media. Their clients rely on them for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging, to environments and stakeholder communications.
As one of the more senior creative members of the team you will be expected to make a positive contribution to the creative culture of the business demonstrating ambition and appetite to develop your creative skills and the ability to lead by example, take ownership of creative challenges from brief to delivery including presenting creative work to clients and developing client relationships.
Main duties of role:
- Working closely with the creative, client service and production teams to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
- Understanding the communication challenge and the commercial and strategic objectives of a client brief.
- Generating impactful creative solutions built on solid strategic foundations clearly linked to solving a client challenge with an ability to sell ideas with energy and conviction to that client
- Generating a breadth of high-quality thinking that provides the business with fresh ideas and reference points
- Taking responsibility for a creative challenge and being self-sufficient with direction from a Creative Lead or Design Director
- Owning and leading projects and giving direction to more junior members of the team
- Thinking ahead and guiding the team on how a creative idea will be delivered
- Clearly articulating your creative thinking, building confidence in structuring and presenting ideas in client presentations, and responding to challenges and feedback
- Understanding the company's quality management and file management systems
and employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organisation
- Liaising with the Creative Services Manager and client service team to ensure effective allocation of creative resource to fulfill projects in the most effective and efficient way
- Providing support to the creative team as a whole, helping to support more senior team members and 'buddy' the mid-weight and junior level
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Experience working In a branding or design agency
- Experience working with brand guidelines and Identities
- Organised with an adaptable mindset to cope with fluidity of project requirements
- Good eye for detail
- Proactive and keen to share ideas
- Confident in client-facing meetings
- Inquisitive and curious
- Positively responds to feedback and direction
- Eager to learn new skills
If you are Interested In this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : email@example.com