We are partnering with a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand and they are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their ambitious, supportive and passionate team.
The Role :
- Support the Head of Brand and Art Director
- Help drive the brand's creative, from BAU online tasks to special projects
- Helping to evolve all aspects of the brand in line with the brand ethos.
- Develop assets into rich, creative online and offline experiences across multiple touch-points.
- Develop and drive the brand's motion design and animation. Carving out our aesthetic with support from Art Director.
- Help support more junior members of the team, leading by example and helping to develop skill sets within the team.
- Previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or creative agency.
- Technical skills on the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An can-do attitude, open to constructive feedback and offering alternative solutions when needed.
- Good communication skills with both immediate team members and the wider team.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and ambitious, constantly learning and developing your skills.
- Collaborative team-player, actively contributing to meetings and creative sessions.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Genuine personal interest in fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends with an eye for detail and style.
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com