This boutique creative agency, who partner with businesses spanning start-ups to market leaders, across the fashion, sport and food sectors are looking to boost their independent team by bringing on board an experienced Account Director.
- In this small, dedicated team, you will work closely with your peers, mentoring and developing skillsets of your junior colleagues, leading by best practice and always creating a positive and inspiring working environment
- You'll quickly establish yourself as the key go-to person for your clients, managing their expectations, advising them on creative strategies and all the whilst, building exceptionally trusted partnerships - you'll work hard to establish yourself as an extension of their brand
- Through your tight knit client relationships and by using your natural commercial awareness, you'll be able to organically identify opportunities for development and drive growth for the agency, as well as continuously growing revenue on your assigned client folio
- Whilst you'll be heavily client facing, you'll also muck in with project planning and management of work spanning branding, strategy, TOV, print, digital and content, from overseeing and managing budgets to delegating the smaller day to day tasks to your team
- To be considered for this role, you must have prior agency experience, either at the upper end of the SAM level, or as an AD previously
- You'll have integrated experience, covering digital, social, branding and marketing
- As AD, you'll have previously managed and mentored direct lines of report
- This is a boutique agency, with an ambitious start-up mentality, and you'll be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in wherever needed, knowing that in this type of studio you wear lots of hats, and that the return is much greater!
If you are looking for the next step in your client services career, looking to join an exciting and evolving agency, whilst truly taking ownership over your role, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!