This boutique, dynamic creative studio who love to push the boundaries and be the disruption in the industry, are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with solid client facing experience, to join them; someone eager to spin a few plates and work across a variety of work spanning branding, activations, motion, campaigns, retail, content... no day will be the same!
- Working across a mix of high profile clients (mostly within the lifestyle and sports sector), you'll split your time between managing your clients expectations and guiding them throughout the creative process, with managing the internal team, liaising with your designers to ensure they are on brief and delivering within the desired timeframes, to scoping and tracking budgets and ensuring that the production phrases are meticulously managed
- You'll be experienced and capable of handling large volumes of work and dealing with clients of all levels, both here in UK and internationally, always looking to strengthen the working relationship and support their creative business needs
- You'll get stuck in from the early stages and work collaboratively with your wider design team as well as managing a junior/ mid weight PM, working from initial branding concepts through to application and activation
- You'll be passionate about the production process, and able to ensure that this agency are partnering with the best suppliers in the market, managing complex production budgets and sourcing niche suppliers!
- This team is small but mighty; you will thrive in working in boutique teams, wearing lots of hats and most importantly, bring a great sense of humour into the studio!
If you are an experienced, passionate and quick thinking Senior Project Manager, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to discuss this opportunity.