We are partnering with a British direct to consumer e-commerce womenswear brand and they are looking for a Junior Designer to join their ambitious, supportive and passionate team.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, your principal accountability will be to support the Creative team. This position offers the opportunity to work and develop skills in the in-house studio.
Your main responsibilities will be the roll out in terms of BAU and newsletters, social media design, and social posts.
The Role :
- Support the Midweight Designer and Creative team.
- Help drive the brand's creative, from BAU online tasks to special projects
- Helping to evolve all aspects of the brand in line with the brand ethos.
- Develop assets into rich, creative online and offline experiences across multiple touch-points.
- Previous experience in a similar business such as ecom or creative agency.
- Technical skills on the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An can-do attitude, open to constructive feedback and offering alternative solutions when needed.
- Good communication skills with both immediate team members and the wider team.
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and ambitious, constantly learning and developing your skills.
- Collaborative team-player, actively contributing to meetings and creative sessions.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Genuine personal interest in fashion, lifestyle and cultural trends with an eye for detail and style.
If you're interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com