We are partnering with a creative and design agency, and they are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their Health and Wellness Division.
Job overview: You will be part of their busy creative studio providing day-to-day creative delivery across concept creation and design development through to implementation. Your focus will be on their growing, thriving healthcare business - where they are transforming how people interact with and benefit form healthcare brads, through design.
Under the direction of more senior creative members of the team you will be expected to make a positive contribution to the creative culture of their business demonstrating ambition and appetite to develop your creative skills and the ability to manage your own creative projects where appropriate.
Main duties of role:
- Working closely with their creative, client service and production teams to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
- Receiving and understanding creative briefs and demonstrating the ability to probe these and filter creative work based on the key objectives of the client
- Generating engaging creative output based on sound narrative with an ability to sell ideas with energy and conviction internally
- Generating a breadth of high-quality thinking that provides their business with fresh ideas and reference points
- Developing solid working relationships showing confidence in collaborating with colleagues to reach the best solutions for their clients
- Taking responsibility for a creative challenge and being self-sufficient with direction from a Creative Lead or Design Director.
- Thinking ahead and understanding how a creative idea will be delivered
- Clearly articulating your creative thinking and beginning to show confidence in structuring and presenting ideas for and in client meetings
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Organised with an adaptable mindset to cope with fluidity of project requirements
- Good eye for detail
- Proactive and keen to share ideas
- Confident in internal meetings and able to make a contribution in client-facing situations
- Inquisitive and curious
- Positively responds to feedback and direction
- Eager to learn new skills
- Collaborative and supportive
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Portfolio over to : firstname.lastname@example.org