This award winning branding agency who specialise in property branding, are after a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team. Partnering with their clients, they aim to support them for the long term with integrated communications solutions, from marketing strategy to design and implementation of a campaign, plus the ongoing management of their digital portfolio.
You and the role -
- You will be familiar with working at a very fast pace and jumping seamlessly from project to project.
- You will have proven experience of owning and driving projects and have a deep understanding of the creative process from brief to delivery.
- A pro-active and initiate driven attitude is essential for this role, for you to hit the ground running and have the ability to work autonomously.
- You will be able to multi-task like no other!
- You will have the ability to follow and monitor budgets, raise PO's and complete monthly billing forecasts.
- You will able to independently scope manage and deliver multiple projects from end to end, delivering on time and budget.
- Manage complex campaigns, with understanding of the strategy and multiple deliverables.
- Working closely with the design and digital teams, and with strong understanding of digital and print, you will oversee the project keeping all parties informed of direction, progress and client feedback.
- You will have proven ability of checking design outputs, keeping the clients needs as your top priority.
- As a strong communicator, you will have an eye for identifying new client relationships and have the ability to develop these relationships for repeat and new business.
- Experience working within property branding is ideal, as is experience within a design agency.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to apply.