A switched on Production director is needed for a creative design and production agency specialising in retail. Working end to end from design to installation for global high street brands- spanning from window displays, pop-ups, experiential design, OOH activation's surrounding campaign launches and content design and assets.
The role of Production Director is a new one for this agency and they are looking for someone to spearhead this arm of the business working alongside an established team of project managers and the wider team.
- Planning, execution and delivery of production projects from the clients initial brief to execution.
- Overseeing cost, time and quality for your own projects and ensuring the wider team are doing the same.
- Always maintaining the high production management standards of the agency.
- Advising the team on best production methods for key projects, whilst using your experience and research production solutions such as materials, products and external suppliers.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers to ensure the best possible output on projects.
- Ensure quality control on key production products and overseeing the teams quality.
- Responsibility for signing off production cost associated with projects.
- On site delivery and management - managing multiple 3rd party suppliers.
Who you are
- You will need proven past experience managing production for agencies within retail and experiential events as well as be an inspiring team leader.
- Knowledge of supplier connections on international production and experience installing on international locations.
- Understanding the creative, design and production technology with 3D build productions, live steaming and online platforms.
- You will have a consistent and calm approach with high attention to detail and impeccable organisational skills.
- Be a passionate self motivator with high initiative and willingness to immerse yourself in the brands you work for.
- 6 - 8 years experience as part of a senior production team within an agency or in house.
What you'll get in return is a supportive and diverse culture, hybrid working model, lovely open planned office and regular events with a collaborative and creative team.
Send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to apply today!