We are partnering with a Design studio in East London that is seeking a Senior Motion Designer to create animations and videos for their clients. You will work closely with the wider design team and directly with clients to produce work that aligns with their vision.
The role :
- Engage clients and help them understand the motion process.
- Planning, production, sound, and voiceover for video shoots and other projects.
- Time management from concept to completion: scripting, storyboarding, collaboration, animatics, to finished videos.
- Creating narratives through motion and helping turn ideas into testable prototypes across all of our design specialisms (Branding, Product, Website).
- Create innovative, creative, and commercially successful animations, videos, and motion projects with clients.
- Support, guidance, and feedback for junior/mid-weight designers to help them grow and develop.
- Provides advice on best practices and appropriate solutions based on creative direction and internal business objectives.
- Expertise in building systems motion patterns and working around technical or budget constraints.
About You :
- Extensive experience in 2D and 3D animation.
- Prior experience creating animations in After Effects
- Expert knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in C4D, Blender, or Maya is a plus
- A broad knowledge of design principles: Branding, Typography UI/UX, and how to implement them into motion projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client-facing skills
- Experience leading design projects and working collaboratively.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com
We are passionate about promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality, and are committed to working with clients who share our outlook. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of background, identity, sexuality, and disability. We strive to create inclusive cultures where diversity is seen as real value for the company. Our mission is for everyone to feel empowered to be their true authentic selves at work.